972-625-8324 | 1917 Miller Rd Suite 107 Melissa, TX 75454
Maktech Fleet Solutions has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Melissa, TX.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Maktech Fleet Solutions's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Maktech Fleet Solutions in Melissa
Lauren R., 12/15/2020
I bought a school bus a year ago and brought it in to begin my personal routine maintenance, as I am converting it to a tiny home. We fixed a numerous amount of things (all of which were legit: oil change, filters, etc). And they informed me that it would be a good idea to do a coolant flush too, considering the coolant that was in it from the school district was for gasoline engines. I told them after I removed the back heater, I would. No need to buy extra coolant after all. I took it back the other day to get the coolant flush and slowly but surely I am replacing old, worn out parts. Every time I have come in, my experience has been nothing but top notch. They take their time, they explain what parts work with what and why they are important, and they teach me about my bus so I can give it the absolute best care. I stumbled upon this shop and I am so thankful I did. This is a mechanic you can trust.